|New homepage Old stuff: Home Source Code Members Bugs|
This version of Greasemonkey contains a nasty security hole which could allow any website to read the contents of your local drives. It is maintained here for historical reasons only. Do not install.
More information here.
Changes (since 0.3b)
- Bug 10004: onreadystatechange bugs fixed so that you get the right results no matter that readyState is.
- Bug 10106: Updates for FF 1.0.4 support.
- Bug 10185: Tweaked GM_registerMenuCommand so that user script function doesn't get the chrome event. commandFunc now takes no parameters.
- Have not yet implemented clean uninstall. This means that if you downgrade to an earlier version you may have to clean out your preferences and config folder by hand.
- Although FF 1.0.3 is now supported, that browser breaks some existing scripts because it removed the undocumented, unsupport window._content property. No scripts should have been using this in the first place as it was a circular reference back to window. Affected scripts will have to be modified.